Friday night - what's up

Oh crickey, that made me lolz. Sorry you are going through it, feel free to bitch away here :two_hearts:

Yea, I’m bored too. lol

8 Likes

What can we talk about ladies?? There are a bunch of incredible sober brains here… :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

K… 20 questions (don’t roll your eyes). Everyone has to answer.

1 Like

I’m in! This is my Friday night :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
  1. Your worst job ever?

Friday night and I’m craving a few glasses of wine!!! So instead of doing what I normally do and tell my husband to grab some I’m gonna stay silent. If I don’t have it, I can’t drink it. Gonna stay busy cooking my Keto meal of shrimp with an avocado zesty sauce.

1 Like

Yay!!
10 characters

Branch manager at an electrical company and I was the only female in the building. It was horrible and no respect.

1 Like
  1. A waitress. Hungry assholes that’s all I gotta say.
1 Like

I spent three days working in a windowless warehouse sorting grocery store coupons by manufacturer. They didn’t think I’d last a day. I lasted three days.

1 Like

Tanning salon. They actually fired me because I didn’t make enough sales. But I just couldn’t bring my self to sell pasty white newbies $100 tubes of creams. Oh, they also said people complained about my choice of music for the sound system.

1 Like

Oh, ha! I just remembered I agent a summer selling kitchen knives door to door. That taught me that sales was not got me.

2 Likes

Oh Mel that made me legit cackle out loud.

1 Like

I did Sales for Wayfair, before they were Wayfair, and for a short while after the rebrand.

Sales made me feel so fucking greasy. The tactics they would ask us to employ didn’t help.

Drank like crazy. Many folks there in their early 20s like me back then. Big drinking culture. Hell, it fostered my lifestyle. I was hungover 7 days a week. During lunch, I used to lock the bathroom door and go to sleep on the floor. Not a bad company, just an awful atmosphere for me personally.

December 1, 2011: I was fired. I remember the date because it was the best thing to ever happen to me. It gave me time to save myself.

EDIT: oh, I also got shares of the company in the early days. Guess what paid for the down payment on my house…:wink:

2 Likes
  1. Worst advice anyone has given you?
  1. Gotta get in on this. College, 1994 worked in a horse “processing” facility for 3 hours. Showed up at 8 am was shown the “aftermath” which I was charged with cleaning. Vomited. Left for lunch and never went back :slight_smile:
5 Likes

1.Babysitting

2 Likes
  1. Just moderate.
2 Likes
  1. Best advice anyone has given you?