Friday or Friyay!?

So usually I’d be like oh tomorrows Friday I’m not gona drink but for a fact I know that’s a lie to myself. Tomorrow will be day 10 and I never thought I’d be this strong minded already like I no tomorrow is going to be no different from today and that it will just be another day I’ll be sober.
I hope this isn’t just a phrase and this is how my journey will continue…just a big thanks to everyone because I’m sure the reason why it’s gone so well so far is because of this group! Big love to everyone! And I hope for once my positive post helps someone over any down times there having :heart:

7 Likes

That sounds like Friyay to me!

What’s your plan to stay sober this time?

1 Like

true, it really does help being here. So glad I found you guys. Day 10 Double Digits. Get in there. proud for you.

2 Likes

Well I get married next year so I’m gona workout to get into that dress of mine and then I’ve set myself some wedding tasks to get done and also work Sunday so that helps :slight_smile: maybe even chuck a pamper night in on Saturday so many choices…any plans yourself?

5 Likes

Congrats on getting married. That is a big incentive for you to stay sober. Good luck and glad to have you here.:butterfly:

1 Like

That sounds like a good way to spend a Friday :grinning:

I do belly dancing and our troupe is performing at a ladies night fundraiser. That should be good!

1 Like

Fry day - I had my fries lol

1 Like

WOW! Bellydancing, that sounds cool. Are you going to do one at your wedding? That would be really cool.

DOUBLE DIGITS coming at ya!! You can totally do this. Don’t worry about what it will be like in the future or if this is just a phase. Take it one day at a time friend. That’s what I’m doing. Tomorrow will be 30 days for me and I’m committed to not “celebrating” with a drink. :wink: