Friday Thread #2

This sign.

12 Likes

Hey everyone :wave:. Hope everyone is staying strong and doing well.

2 Likes

Thanks, @discobot likes me after all. I bet he’ll even like this post.

4 Likes

Nicely done!!! Yes, yes he did. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

He is @ifs, the Bot Whisperer. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey Friday night crew. Thanks @DowntroddenGoat fur the new thread. I was in a foul mood, dismissed several thoughts of a meeting tonight and opted for frozen pizza and couch. At the grocery store I saw wine and it looked soake appealing and I got anxious and scooted out quick. Again thought about a meeting and opted for the couch. Then a friend called and said “I need a meeting, you in?”. My HP knows how to get my attention. Went to a great meeting, dinner with my friend and now home with a fire.

16 Likes

Soooo, you still gonna eat that Pizza then, orrr…? :heart:

7 Likes

Friday night coming off a 2 day flu sort of thing. Came fast and left fast. I used to use my granddads ultimate illness remedy, whiskey, to get through these. God love him, but not sure it was the best advice from grandpa. Ginger ale and lots of hydration seems to do the trick just fine lol

9 Likes

What’s going on here? First we both have lentil soup, now we both have ginger ale? You must have a spy in your employ with access to my house. :cat:

2 Likes

Better yet, I had Indian food. And now I’ve got frozen pizza in my freezer, ready for the next crisis!

4 Likes

Oooh Indian food. Yum!!

I had a bag of chips :cry:

2 Likes

We are soul brother James. I just hope I don’t pass this flu to you all the way from Chicago! But if I do, rest assured it’s short-lived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @ifs … I’ve not been on here much this week and I’ve lost track. Where’s Ronin?

1 Like

And yes, I forgot to tell you that Ronin has actually been home a couple times to check on you LOL. But being invisible and all…:cat2:

2 Likes

Visiting with @ChicagoT!

2 Likes

@C_8 he is ready for a change of scenery though. So any volunteers?

2 Likes

Still? That’s quite a long visit for him isn’t it? I was under the impression he was a bit of a wanderer (aka flighty) :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Well Tom was giving him the real good stuff when it came to food, I don’t think he was especially motivated to give that up…

2 Likes

I may send him out to see @aircircle or @MandiH as he really wants to see the New England fall colors

5 Likes

I think he’d like that! Always loves new experiences.

3 Likes