Friday Thread #2

I think he’d like that! Always loves new experiences.

3 Likes

I’m allergic to cats! I wonder if that also applies to invisible cats…?

4 Likes

Not sure. I wonder if it works the same as with his litter. I pretend it doesn’t exist, and it isn’t a problem, it just solves itself?

5 Likes

I’m tempted, as he looks so lovely. I’m just a bit worried about my dog Josie. She’s used to being the alpha :thinking:

4 Likes

Ahhhh. Ronin has a way about him. He won over my feisty pup and 2 cats. But man that boy can eat!

3 Likes

He sounds like the perfect cat to me. :blush: Do you not get fall colors? He’s not homesick @ChicagoT?

3 Likes

He is homesick for sure! But also a bit of a wanderlust. He’s very conflicted right now. Continue on his journey or come home to James?

3 Likes

Well, if he’s feeling adventurous, send him out for more travels. If @C_8 can’t host him do you think he’d consider Texas? My dog has never been around a cat. Could make for some interesting encounters!

3 Likes

I’m sure he’d love the great state! Let’s clear with his dad and I’ll send him out first thing in the morning!

3 Likes

Oh we do! Though not so much outside town in nature, since it’s mainly conifers here.

Sounds good to me!

3 Likes

Heading to bed so I’ll be fresh and ready for his arrival tomorrow. I have a meeting at 10:30 am so we’ll be ready for him around noon? Let me know if there are any special requests and I’ll do my best to accommodate. Good night for now!

3 Likes

Alexa lol.

1 Like

Oh he will, trust me. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I heard, still as loveable as ever I see. I’m good. Just got back from holiday in Devon, I have a social media blackout on holiday, no distraction and reconnect

1 Like

Ok @crystalclear @ifs. Ronin has headed south! I’m gonna miss him. But he’s excited for the journey. And the destination. Bon yoyage ronin…let us know when he arrives safely

4 Likes

How does Ronin travel?

When he’s on his own? I really don’t know. When I take him with me, I have to stuff him in my bag or something similar otherwise he wanders off somewhere else. I do occasionally threaten to FedEx him somewhere when he’s especially irritating.

1 Like

You should get one of those tracking collars for him though it would compromise his invisibility. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I tried, it may be my last act on earth with skin on my face.

1 Like