Friday Thread #2

Preference of the two?

For your tattoo? I don’t know, sorry :man_shrugging:

I like them both. My vote is for the 2nd.
You should add a pole to vote

3 Likes

Both are cool, but I like the second one slightly more!

2 Likes

Sorry you’ve had a bad week. Mine hasn’t been stellar either. Let’s hang in there together.

2 Likes

Vote on the polls thread
The Stupid Polls thread

4 Likes

@eke

5 Likes

Getting the Friday thread kicked-off.
What’s everyone up to?

3 Likes

Driving home from work and all I can think about is FOOD. I’m so hungry :pleading_face:
Except binge watching X Files I made no plans yet what to do today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thinking about updating my PC cpu+mobo. So, AMD or Intel?

2 Likes

Heading out of town for a short weekend birthday trip for my husband. So thankful I don’t have to work today!! Yay!

5 Likes

That sounds awesome Cristel! Enjoy it, you certainly deserve some fun!

2 Likes

Thank you friend! Hope you get some down time this weekend as well. We all deserve a little break every now and then!

2 Likes

I am running AMDs Ryzen chipset with good success. I have been very happy with it. Some people are 100% Intel, but the cost difference is crazy.

1 Like

We are all curious, so check in to let us know how it is going? :crazy_face:

Hopefully you have a grand time!!! Down time may be what the doctor ordered.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been an Intel guy always but the price point for amd is too tempting… but I just realized i’d need a new set of RAM also and got cold feet when I saw the total cost on the basket :grimacing: Damn, who said sobriety is cheap? :smile:

1 Like

In meetings at work all day. :money_mouth_face:

Trying to determine if I am going for tacos :taco: or pizza :pizza: tonight. I know they are not healthy choices, but dammit I need some comfort food!!!

6 Likes

You deserve it and with your exercise routine you can afford those!

So far we’re running a few minutes behind schedule. But I’m not the one late for a change! :joy::joy: We’re just driving about 4.5 hours away so we can leave at our leisure really. But hubby had to get all his fishing gear sorted. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

We’re having pizza tonight and I definitely do not have the exercise routine to afford it :see_no_evil: but it’s going to be home made pizza so that’s something… Right?! :pizza::tada:

4 Likes