Friday Thread #2

Thanks for asking! My goal was 45 minutes (I just started running 6 weeks ago) and my time was 45:19 so I’m pleased. I pulled my hamstring a few weeks ago and it was really bothering me today. I’d like to think if I was healthy my time would have been better. We’re going to do another one next month. Hoping to just get faster!

6 Likes

Nice work, keep at it!!!

1 Like

Maybe a bit late for some, but…

Bumpity bump!

What’s everyone up to this sober Friday? (Or weekend)

4 Likes

Meeting starting! :v:

2 Likes

I was looking for this thread and couldn’t find it!
I cooked dinner and doing some chores, clean fish tank and bird cage and the like. Not thrilling but glad to be having a quiet night.

3 Likes

Survived the tornado watch we had earlier tonight. Had yummy steak for dinner that my husband grilled. Watched a show with my daughter and am ready for bed. It’s been a long week at work and I need some rest! Thankful to be sober tonight.

5 Likes

For me, violin practice, a walk outside while temps are still nice (−26° C forecasted for Monday), and doing my best to catch up on various little to-dos and relax before getting an earlier sleep tonight.

6 Likes

Hung out with my friend from out of town. Cold and snowy today. I never got out of my pjs.

4 Likes

I imagine a young Sherlock Holmes.

1 Like

Tool in San Diego tonight. It was a great show!

8 Likes

Ok …kicking off the Friday thread early. Seems folks are not posting recently.

1 Like

Already Friday in Atlantic Canada and east of the Atlantic! Let’s warm it up! Get some music going!

:speaker:
:sound:
:loud_sound:
:notes: :notes: :notes:

1 Like

Yes
Big Star - Thirteen
Waterboys - Whole of the Moon

Im selling an old washer and dryer tomorrow…hopefully and hopping on the trainer for a bit. I’ve been missing out the past 2 weeks. Always too tired at night

2 Likes

Give Colter Wall a spin:
Snake Mountain Blues

I have do stage 2 of the tour de Zwift tomorrow. Good to hear from you Jason.

Will do! I need to get some focus . Usually I just hop on a ride 30-45 min on the flat course. I need to mix some climbing in there.

Do the 10 mile races. They are fast and hard and give good fitness. The group rides are too slow. Like crits.

That sounds perfect!! Thanks for the recommendation, I will definitely try a few of those races.
Are they at certain times?

They are at hour intervals. Just pick one. I normally ride with the C group.

I did 20 miles in 55 mins last time out.

Love you Liv…kick her ass!!

1 Like