Friday Thread #2

We have a bread machine so that makes the dough easy. I have learned that you have to cook the toppings first and not overload to avoid it turning into a gooey mess!

1 Like

It’s rustic! My food never looks great but usually tastes much better for being home made :blush:

15 Likes

OMG … that looks delicious!!!
Yeah, mine look like a gloppy mess.
You have mad pizza making skills!!!’

1 Like

I read this as “beard machine.” :thinking:

pizzabeard

6 Likes

That looks delicious!!

1 Like

Nice! :yum:

1 Like

Ok…earlier I was dead set on pizza or tacos. While walking I had an urge for chicken coconut curry. So here I am at the Chinese restaurant having just that.
Sooooo good :coconut: :+1::coconut:!!

9 Likes

That looks fantastic!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

At home watching some movie where I have no idea what the hell is going on. Getting ready to call it a night. Take care alll. TTY you on the flip side.

PS - obviously my Friday night was not as cool as what the Goat is doing (see above).

5 Likes

4 Likes

Whatcha watching?

Or has goat joined a very fancy looking cult?

1 Like

It was a Nordic Experimental Folk Band… Heilung. The are on their first North American tour and we’re in NYC. People drove for hours to see them. It was pretty impressive. Drums made of animal skins and bones for drumsticks. A lot of pagentry, but was pretty awesome despite the venue (and crowd) not being so great.

5 Likes

Ah I’ve heard some of their tracks, bet that’s really something live!

1 Like

How are you doing this evening?

12 Likes

Better for seeing such a dashing chap with his pet lizard

3 Likes

Potty training.

4 Likes

No no not me. That time has passed. We are going to make sure my daughter doesn’t follow in my footsteps

3 Likes