Friday Thread #2

He could probably sneak into cars, trucks etc?? That’s how I imagine him traveling :woman_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile:

Seems like he’s faster than that. I’m thinking suborbital ballistic flight.

1 Like

Don’t you get worried about him getting lost? :grimacing:

1 Like

Haha his traveling antics remind me of a story I read yesterday about some Russians who have attached collars on to some eagles, they contain sim cards, all was going well until one flew thousands of miles and when the collar updated the cost crippled the study group through the roaming charges. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nah. He’s been at this for a while.

1 Like

Ok I’m keeping an eye out for him. I’m at my daughter’s therapy appointment right now. Something tells me he’ll be waiting on my front doorstep when I get home! :wink:

1 Like

We need a photo as proof :+1::joy:

@ifs Ronin really does need his own thread. I want to find all the photos of him, but they are scattered.

Impossible to find, even :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

I suppose it’s time. I’ll put making a thread on my to-do list, not prepared to do it just now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feeling any less glum today James? Hope so. :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah, today’s a lot better so far. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read that! Crazy stuff. Who would have thought?

Glad to hear it! I’ll take good care of Ronin while he visits. Promise.

1 Like

Are you referring to the eagles is the American guy who’s stomach brewed beer inside him when he consumed any carbs due to a yeast infection in his belly? You wouldn’t think of either of them happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, I was referring to the Eagles although I did see the story about the guy brewing alcohol in his own stomach! Crazy world we live in!

1 Like

Thanks, it was a good flight. Got in after midnight. A little tired today, but still going.

1 Like

Ok… It’s not officially Friday anymore but I wanted to let @ifs @C_8 & @ChicagoT know Ronin arrived safely. He’s snuggled up with me on the blanket binge watching season 3 of Stranger Things as my dog jealously watches him. :dog::joy::dog::joy:

Should I post his travels on the daily check-in? We’re going to visit my mom tomorrow! He’ll love her backyard. :blush:

7 Likes

Awwww, looks so cute and right at home! I’ve been thinking about fostering a cat, maybe even adopting.

@ifs, you think Ronin could come visit me in California some time?

5 Likes

YAY @crystalclear !!! So glad he made it. Damn that boy really can fly :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

… and I for one would absolutely love to see a pic of him in your mom’s yard :+1:

Hope jealous dog gets used to him :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@crystalclear You can post them here: My imaginary cat, and his adventures

@Eke Sure! We’ll see where his whims take him after he finishes visiting with @crystalclear.

3 Likes

Wait, what day is today?!?

This dogebirb’s just loafing tonight after the dentist and a meeting. Sleepin’ off what’s left o’ this cold, bleh.

9 Likes