From here forward gonna live my best life!

February wasn’t the greatest lost friends who thought were my friends thought they were more like family…all I can say is alcohol played a factor in that happy I decided to stay sober…from here forward just gonna live my best life got a new vehicle took a month and week off work I needed it for my own mental health and after not seeing a dentist for 6 years got myself a good one in Edmonton my teeth are looking better already but nervous about my appointment tomorrow to get fillings…another good thing got my therapist appointment booked and today marks a whole year i been living in Edmonton crazy how much can change in one year I am putting myself first this time healing from my past trauma getting help with my mental health and making my smile beautiful then ever and staying away from the devil juice lol…continue with my journey staying positive and living the best life possible Edmonton was the best choice for my family and glad we are thriving here :raised_hands::two_hearts: 16 days sober today

5 Likes

Woohooo! Amazing job! Youre doing so great never stop :grin::grin::heart::heart::muscle::pray:

1 Like

Well done @Lesly84 :blush: sounds like everything is really coming together now you’re sober. So happy for you. It is wonderful to read.

Sober life= our best life :raised_hands:

1 Like

What a productive 16 days! Welcome to TS. I look forward to seeing you around. :pray:t5:

1 Like