Froot Loops šŸŽ¶

Love Vance Joy he is all over my playlists

1 Like
3 Likes

So good! I hadnā€™t heard that version before.

1 Like
3 Likes

Iā€™ve been to several Whiskey Myers shows and theyā€™re awesome live. So much energy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love this one, too. :sunglasses:

1 Like

One moreā€¦ :wink: This has to be one of my favorites from them. Trigger Warning - References Drug Use

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Live was the soundtrack of many beach outings back in Texas. I love this song. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to it over and over these days, Learning how to play it :yellow_heart:

2 Likes
3 Likes

:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I really like when you post behind the lyrics

2 Likes

This is so beautiful. :heart: I love the lyrics.

2 Likes

So many mainstream songs are misinterpreted, and this is one of them. There are times when the artist just throws some lyrics into the music and itā€™s not anything deep, and then there are songs like this one where heā€™s sharing his pain.

2 Likes

I guess it is the same bandā€¦ nice to hear some of their other songs. This song I am posting, I liked it a lot, loved it, and then it just coincidentally came on my earbuds, ( I wasnā€™t even listening to music) when I was walking into an airport in a foreign country. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was quite overcome in a good way. Posted it in Anthem, ( Edit: maybe here at Froot Loops ) a few weeks ago as a personal memory. I will never forget it.

4 Likes

To be in that crowd and feel that energyā€¦ I love this. Thank you so much for sharing, Alisa.

2 Likes

Just a manā€¦ and one of his songs xoxo

5 Likes