Froot Loops šŸŽ¶

Amazing, thank you :slight_smile: :black_heart:

1 Like

Myles Kennedy honoring Scott Weilandā€˜s lyrics. Even though the raw pain isnā€™t in his voice like it was in Scottā€™s, he does great justice to this song.

2 Likes

Music night :black_heart:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I do think I like this version (the original) better

1 Like

OG John legend means alot to me because I had a close friend that passed away that was in love with this album.
We all tried to be happy for him while dying inside.
Rest in peace, our friend.

2 Likes

I have limited memories with my parents but my mom got me turned on to surf music, the ventures dick dale beach boys etc. the instrumentalists who changed rock music and to power of guitar

Well for those of you who donā€™t know Don Wilson a founding member of the Ventures died about a week ago, been hitting alot of this lately and even taught my roommate how to play it, brings me back

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good memory to have held on to. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I saw Cheap Trick open for Aerosmith back in 2004, and they were incredible. When they played ā€œI Want You to Want Meā€, everyone went crazy! I never drank at concertsā€¦ just a rule I had, so I have some great memories of shows Iā€™ve seen. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Whitney Duncan: Burn it down

Yeah. Burn it down.

3 Likes

On the subject of poodle rock. Never a fan of Bon Jovi, this performance is decent though. And it refers to me riding :sunglasses: :biking_man:

4 Likes

I like that, Pat! @Pat_m

1 Like

I love 80s early 90s bon jovi :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::v:t2:

1 Like

According to Spotify, bluebird is the song iā€™ve listened the most in 2020 :wink:

1 Like

I never heard that term. :nerd_face: Some of it was enjoyable while it lastedā€¦ it certainly didnā€™t become a movement, but I like revisiting the 80ā€™s at times. :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s a great song, and sheā€™s an amazing person. :blush:

1 Like

I love everything she put out, itā€™s crazy good :v:t2:

1 Like
1 Like

I love playing this guitar riff, itā€™s fun brings back memories

Worse memory tho, I played it with a group at a bar one night, worked hard to pump up the crowd,

3 hours later I got to Experience being arrested for DUI, not exactly my finest moment

1 Like