Froot Loops 🎶

@Dazercat
@ShesGotMoxie always thinking of you and sending best wishes
I know I posted this version of this song when it came out in July, but here it is again.
July 2022 with Ukrainian choir

Liverpool version June 2022

4 Likes
3 Likes

Saw and heard her first on NPR’s Tiny Desk (where else). Shared it in this thread earlier I think. Really great stuff I think.

Edit: Shared another song from her, not her Tiny Desk. So here it is @Astro

5 Likes

There was a period and a time that I listened to quite a bit of George Winston, seeing him in person multiple times too. This piece I could and probably still can play all the piece in my mind from start to finish. 46 minutes. To all who listen, I hope you will enjoy. Happy Autumn, for all, whenever it is your time…
As always, big hugs and good thoughts @ShesGotMoxie

4 Likes
7 Likes

New Sunny Sweeney

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

@Callie99 and @ShesGotMoxie and everyone else… hope y’all both get to see some nice moon…
October 2022

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you for your kind self. I miss you, too. :heartpulse::blush:

3 Likes

It ain’t the Beatles. But I was thinking about you.
@Soberbilly
Jai guru deva, om

5 Likes

Love her. Thank you @Dazercat

1 Like

I just love her. And this whole Tiny desk Concert, but I still start it at the second song because that really stands out for me.

3 Likes

I shared it with my dear friend Martha she said it made her cry! We swap tunes daily. I don’t know how to do that from YouTube to here but she sent me Shugie Otis - Strawberry Letter 23, really nice.

2 Likes

Not my typical music but very pretty.
Oct 31 2022

3 Likes
4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Neil Young
Thanks for all the great music…
Hola @ShesGotMoxie and @Callie99
Wishing y’all best days possible every day and good holidays coming up.

4 Likes

The last song of this beautiful little set, called Weird. Perfect for my Sunday morning.
Maybe I’m weird or maybe I’m off the wall
But maybe it’s weirder not to have dreamed at all

2 Likes