Froot Loops 🎶

Just learned of this group. Watched a great live version with Trey Anastasio joining them.

2 Likes

Birthday Greetings Neil Young

2 Likes
2 Likes

RIP, my friend, who died today … social media says you loved this song! This is for you and all the good you gave the world… thanks for all the smiles, welcoming hellos and niceness over all these many years. RIP my friend. See you on the other side of the stars.
Died from injuries being broadsided in a car wreck.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss Alisa. Make sure to grieve properly. I was blessed having two besties. Big John died on my 43rd birthday,a stunning blow,and Gary has been gone for 13 years. I honor them daily. Praying for you and your friend🙏🏼

1 Like
2 Likes

Nov 13, anniversary of Leon Russell’s 2016 death
I saw him live seven months prior, sitting on the floor right in front of him and his piano… the show was incredible… his voice was as strong and beautiful as this earlier recording here…

2 Likes

Leon is great. I saw him circa 2014 at an outdoor venue in West Dade (Miami). Just Leon and his piano.

Then shotly after that at a bar in Ft. Lauderdale with his son and daughter. Totally different shows both memorable.

I dig this group.

1 Like

This is really really good. My friend Andrew sent me a tiny desk concert yesterday. Bill Frisell covering Beatles tunes. Genius. Period. I just heard this. Ipod on random kinda forgot about this band.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Excellent. Thanks Eric

2 Likes

Since I’m sitting in step 2 for awhile I been loving this song. I didn’t expect the video to be like that. I don’t know what I expected. But not that! :scream:

2 Likes

Grateful for this to be my Higher Power this morning.

Restored me to sanity :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

My dear friend Martha shared that with me recently. Yeh I like it a lot! Let’s stick with the wimmins. I love this artist. Have a great day my friend (s)

2 Likes

Just a taste

2 Likes

For you especially @Scorpn
Proud of you for not using.

5 Likes

I love this song! This is the version i know. I didn’t know the Beatles made it too!
Thank you again for thinking of me and giving me hope. :heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes
5 Likes

This suits my evening.

4 Likes

RIP Christine Perfect ( McVie )

5 Likes