Fucking gutted

Relapsed so bad fill gutted gt in such a state ended up drinking hard wasn’t there wen missis grandad past I ended up robbing a shop out my head witch is just crazy because I always hve money luckily charges bin dropped because the owner nows me well and nows that’s not me because wen soba feeling down today sweating out cum Dwn is unreal I feel like def

5 Likes

Stay of that poison I drank solid for six days on this relaps it pure hurt me

So, what were you doing before your relapse to stay sober?

Wats abistinance and third monkey I was just strong :muscle: minded mte

A a not for me I need talk bout my own probs with a a it’s a group thing no this sounds bit harsh because do on here but I’ve gt one to one councling gna be my thing now do some bad things in my life it’s like something deep Dwn triggers in my head and I loose all control

These resources can help with learning, there’s podcasts and books:

Resources for our recovery

You mentioned,

That thing, deep down, is the alcoholic brain, the addict brain. We all have it. We learn to overcome it by reaching out for help.

Take care brother and keep reaching out. You can’t do this alone and there is lots of support for you. Never give up :innocent:

1 Like

Top man Matt means a lot 🥲 I’mfinally realising that now

1 Like

At a meeting I would suggest you just sit and listen and not make it about you and then if you asked for a sponsor this will then be the one on one you may find useful. Councillors and therapy definetly have their place in recovery but the 24 hour support from another alcoholic with long term sobriety who understands how you feel is priceless.

1 Like

Im open to options mte

Where you from mate?

Lots of different recovery programs

Strongest thing I have ever done was admit that I was powerless over alcohol and that I couldn’t quit on my own.

1 Like

Sittingbourne kent