Fuller house ended :(

I know this is random but I just finished the binge watching fuller house. This show has been a part of my childhood and now my adult life. I think they did a great job wrapping it up.
Did anyone else watch it and if so what did u guys think?

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, but I’m certain that the ending is way better than the ending off how I met your mother

how did they write off lori loughlin’s character?

I agree with u about the ending. Why did they have to ruin the ending. They did such a good job throughout the show.

1 Like

They didnt even acknowledge it. I thought that part was ridiculous. They’ll make jabs throughout the show about mary Kate and Ashley and give explanations why they aren’t on the show but when theres special occasions the whole family shows up except for lori u would think the show would want to explain that.

1 Like

i thought i read they did kinda explain it - guess not!

Full house was part of my childhood and I realy enjoyed Fuller house. Sad to see it come to an end…but still the final season to watch. So please no spoilers :wink:

not as good as the story about how I met your mother, son!!

1 Like

I binged How I met your mother…but how did he met the mother of his childeren? :rofl:

Maybe I was multitasking when they explained it because I dont remember it lol.

1 Like

How I met your mother that’s a good show. I should binge watch it it’s been awhile.