Gardening In Recovery

How do you grow your okra?
I must have done more than one thing wrong from growing the seeds to knowing if they are ready to harvest :wink: What sort do you grow?

1 Like

The bamboo was a nice touch - looking really good!

2 Likes

I am coming for a vacation! Looks like a good place to relax

2 Likes

I planted seeds in the ground and crossed my fingers. From what i have seen, i get huge growth on hot and humid days. Other than that…dumb luck.

4 Likes

I have no idea what variety, i saw a packet, and extra space and decided to give it a try

3 Likes

Tomatillos are close to picking, a few were ready. I bet i have atleast 3 bushels on the bushes

10 Likes

Sooo envious! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My flowers bloomed and were gone before I could even see them.

1 Like

They stayed small forever. Then on a hot day they grew…fingers crossed for ya

2 Likes

Wee tidy up in the front prob be lifting bedding end of month weather here in scotland starts getting colder oct .

9 Likes

My son and I made a garden
Its a nice activity to do with him and its nice seeing all of our vegtables grow😊

13 Likes

Decides ill deck rather than slab

11 Likes

My tomato plant is still kicking and I moved him to the other side of the porch and cut off the burned leaves. It gets less sunlight but it seems to be doing better. I had a few of the flower things starting but it’s like they were getting burnt by the sun. I finally have some more starting and not burning :tada::confetti_ball:

12 Likes

Today Sofia and i made some fairy gardens🧚‍♀️

15 Likes

Aww! They’re sooo cute! What a great idea. I bet Sofia really enjoyed it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

She loved it Lisa! Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Sooooo cute!

2 Likes

Half of today’s harvest. Corn was a little light…but considering how big we went and how novice we were…I am beyond pleased. We are out of room for any more canning, and all the freezers are packed. We have been blessed

Other than pumpkins and butternit squash…the garden is now a free you pick garden. Ms. Monkey is posting it on social media. If you have a need, come get all you want.

I believe apple season has commenced.

15 Likes

This looks awesome :clap: X

3 Likes

This quote makes me so happy knowing you two are out in the world spreading veggies. A blessing on both of you. :corn::carrot::bell_pepper:🫛

6 Likes