Getting Clean Again

Hi all,
I’m currently in my sixth overall rehab stay and my fifth this year. I’m struggling a lot with being here right now and I could use some encouragement. It’s just hard to feel like you’re getting anything new out of rehab or anything worthwhile when you’ve been so many times, especially so many times so close together. I appreciate all the support that’s in this community and hope you’re all doing well <3

2 Likes

I was one of those people that went to rehab numerous times and it can feel repetitive with the information thats thrown at you when youve heard it so many times. What i had come to understand tho (if i was to be completely honest with myself) is that even tho i have heard the info over n over, i wasnt really incoporating it into my life. I wasnt truly taking the suggestions and practicing the techniques that were shown to me (hence why i kept relapsing). Try to come at rehab this time around from an open mind :slight_smile: There may be something that is mentioned that just hits differently this time around. Try to stick it out. U know whats out there if u dont stay in rehab (active addiction). Give it another try and try to come from a place of being open to learn :slight_smile:

4 Likes