Getting really tired of feeling like shit

Writing a letter is good way of getting things out of your head, but I wouldn’t post it.
I have started a diary, whenever I feel depressed, anxious, insecure, happy, safe, well any emotion, I write down what I feel, it’s like silently shouting out to the world and it clears my head. When I read back a few days later, I think ‘gosh, did I actually write this’ and it helps me reflect and move on. It is hard to let go sometimes, but at this moment in time, she doesn’t seem right for you. Allow yourself time to heal :hugs:

2 Likes

Stay strong, the emotional rollercoaster will pass :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart:

Writing is a good idea. I sometimes write postcards or letters " from me to myself" and either send them personally or send them to a friend, asking to post it within 2 to 4 weeks. Beeing busy, I most times just forget about it and I’m totally happy receiving a letter a few days or weeks later :hugs::email:

1 Like

Thank you @Bluebell that really helps put things in perspective!

I want to say thank you to all of you for your support and help through this. I really appreciate all of you for being so understanding and patient with me. Thank you @SassyRocks, @Apes2020, @Lisa07, @purr, @Lovelivelaugh, @Tara, @anon79808082, @Yoda-Stevie, @erntedank, @Bluebell you all kick ass THANK YOU :metal:t2::sunglasses:!!!

10 Likes