You gotta get sober before the meds can work and before therapy will begin to work. As long as you have an Out, that’s what alcohol is, the escape from your life, you won’t engage in therapy in a meaningful way. That is not to do with you, it’s just how it is, that’s why we drink. The reason you don’t care about your life is because you’re deep in your addiction. That needs to stop first and foremost. Nothing will change without sobriety.
Therefore the order is:
Meetings.
Sobriety.
Then give your current therapist and meds combination a chance to work.
If you don’t feel like anything’s changing in six months, start looking to change therapist or meds. But I don’t think that will happen.
I’ve had severe depression since I was 15. One therapy in my 20s did not “work” because I still drank then, albeit not as much as later on. The second therapy I’m still in I entered at the end of my drinking. I showed up the first few times drunk. Told my therapist once we had securely agreed to work together. That’s over three years ago now and my life has been transformed. There is hope for you. But stop blaming other shit and work on your sobriety. Good luck!