Going into Day 10 clean&sober finishing up my writing for Step 2

Just wanted to share how blessed I feel hitting midnight 10 days clean & sober ending my step 2. It’s a daily privilege I get to work on being my best self. “It works if you work it so work because you are worth it” love you Fam :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

I love the quote that you threw in there :blush: Just as a way to get me by, I have been going through MANY quotes for recovery. I hope you don’t mind if I use that one on my personal list that helps remind me that I CAN do this. My list of quotes has grown quickly to 19 pages with a 16 font. I must say CONGRATULATIONS on your 10 day milestone!!! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Please do share it. Congratulations on you’re recovery as well. “Half measures avail us nothing” so the work is the key…stay blessed in recovery sis :pray::pray::pray:

Thanks :pray: I will certainly share it once I figure out how to get it transferred from my computer to my phone :smiley: Darn technology!

Congratulations on your 10 days :slightly_smiling_face: and step 2.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

So, I’ve figured out that I am unable to share anything other than messages like this until I’ve been on the site for long enough. Makes sense. When I gain that ability, I won’t forget to send it to you. The list “book” is growing daily, anyway. Hope you are well :relaxed: