Good morning friends

Good morning!’

New here :blush:
I’ve been sober for 35 days man this was very hard for me to get sober but I’ve came this far and I’m from the Nunavut One day at a time for me :heart::pray::blush:

16 Likes

Welcome Susie and congratulations on your 35 days!!!

5 Likes

Welcome Susie! It’s nice to meet you :wave:t2: :innocent: There’s lots of great threads and info and people here on Talking Sober so I am sure you’ll find a lot of useful help.

There are other polar people here as well: @Suzrene for example; there may be others too. It’s a diverse community here, unified in our mission to get healthy (sober) and live it one day at a time.

Take care and keep in touch! If you like you can check in here - it’s a great way to stay connected:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #46

6 Likes

welcome susie congrats

5 Likes

Welcome to TS, Susie! Sober life is great, and 35 days is amazing. Congrats on freedom from alcohol.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and congrats on your 35 days!

4 Likes

Freedom from alcohol, never heard it said like that. I love it!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community and huge congrats on your 35 days. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Susie and congratulations on 37 days now. As @Matt was saying, I am from Alaska, nice to hear a northern neighbor is on the road to happy destiny too. This fourm has been amazing for me to read everyone else experience strength and hope. Hope your journey of sobriety goes well.

4 Likes