Good news movement ( no politics 💛)

51 years of hosting Thanksgiving’s for people with nowhere to go.

I once had really great boss who told me “It only takes a moment to make a difference”. Something I try and remind myself, especially around the holidays. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Have not fact checked this but it sounds pretty cool to me :sunglasses:

7 Likes

13 Likes

That does sound pretty cool

2 Likes

This is so cute!

10 Likes

A hen named Henry! I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Such a sweet story.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Not exactly good news, but I think it fits the thread. It certainly cheered me up. I 100% agree with the top comment on the video.

Really great

7 Likes

It definitely fits the thread and I love this video :blush:

1 Like

15 Likes

Love this thread Caroline, hadn’t see it before!

2 Likes
8 Likes

I love this story Stephanie :heart:

You never know when you are going to meet someone that you’ll know for a very long time.

2 Likes

That’s true and such a lovely thought too.

1 Like

Saw a documentary on this guy some time ago. Same story really.

5 Likes

He said “I just want to bring light to those who are in the dark and let them walk themselves out of the darkness” and I think it hits home to here and other support groups. Just simply and beautifully said.
What an enormous gift humans are given. I’m happy people like Chen and Don are in the world, what slowing down and listening can do. Thank you for sharing :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Seen on LinkedIn.
It says; take one if you’re cold, leave one of you want to help. Love the idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

#nappingencouraged💛

16 Likes

An oldie but a goodie

11 Likes

I’d never heard this story before. Pretty cool to see how music makes them light up and come alive again. Also love that the woman who works there takes the time to figure out what kind of music they like. I’m going to put on some music now :slight_smile:

3 Likes