Gotta get to a meeting

Gotta get to a meeting

1 Like

Yes, you’ll feel better

1 Like

Pretty intence but

i just feel " down" ill say
So many people try and succeed and on the other hand dont. Its sad its like that. Its sad that people get sucked into. My brother got arrsted today for something that had to do with his addiction. Im not sure what.

People get sucked in like its a black hole. Addiction is a very maddning and sad desieese. What my mind says is, just a little more… Its not ganna be bad… Your different, your stronger, itll feel good all this dillusional shit… When its available, people will get it. Fk that

The world needs sobriety or we will all be controlled

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. We’ve drank and used and taken more of our fair share…it’s time we give back by staying sober and becoming an asset to this world

1 Like

Yes thank you @Melrm

I have a job interview in the morning. Very nourvouse… But i got to get some sleep 10:55pm here interview at 10:00am

Goodnight mel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Schnight do what you can to get sleep and stay calm. I messed up good interview opportunities with my past drinking. Wish I had a second chance. Stay strong!

1 Like

Good luck on the interview and your new clean life!! Make sure and tell us how it went :slight_smile:

1 Like

The interview went ok
My friends been batting me in the head when i start think about using lol!!! Thank god he is here for the weekend!

3 Likes