Gotta make a plan

So it appears i got my sick leave until 1 of april. Which means that i have “nothing” planned for me the next about 6 weeks. Im happy about it - but at the same time im scared. I really need to make a plan to get the best out of my time, while i have all the time in the world, to get better !!! I dont want to fall even deeper down, than now.

Any people have good ideas to how to make the best of my time. I have joined a gym, but havent trained for many years so have to start slow. Any beginners here ? Or does anyone know of a motivational fitness group i can join here to keep me accountable like we do with the checkins

2 Likes

Well, I started to learn how to play a violin. Learning how to read music, etc. Seriously it takes my mind off of EVERYTHING. Even if you feel you don’t have talent, try learning to play something, art, paint, wood burning crafts. You may end up pleasantly surprised of a hidden talent.

2 Likes

Search around on here bud. There’s a load of information regarding plans and toolboxes.

2 Likes

Check out this thread…keep you busy til who knows when!!!

Hobbies and Interests

2 Likes

I am currently in the same boat. I made a basic daily plan, organised some classes and set up some projects. Remember to schedule down time too. I recommed doing some sobriety work first thing to get u started in the right way.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon12657779 @VioletM and @SassyRocks i will look into that tomorrow when i see my papers to see how long i can plan for at get some good routines :heart::heart: i will make an update so you can all see Maybe i can help others while helping myself :heart:

3 Likes

Thx yes there has to be relaxing time too. But just dont want to end up in bed or seeing series all the time. Has to make a bit more out of it :heart:

1 Like

Look at it as a long term plan, it doesn’t have to end when you’re sick leave does.

2 Likes

I know but when school and and practical periods comes back it will need alot of moderations. But atleast i can get ahead when a great start to move forward on

I understand that. But by then you will be used to doing things, and you can find time.
I always thought that I’d not have time to train. I’ve never trained before.
I’m now finding an hour a day to run 5 miles and I can’t believe I used to think like I did.
You’ll get there

2 Likes