Gratitude List Time

What are 5 things you are grateful for right this moment? Mine are as follows…

1. My children and the ability to teach me about love even when we are separated.
  2. My sobriety and the confidence that I’m doing what I need to.
  3. My company and the owner and upper management deciding to take huge pay cuts just so we wouldn’t lose our jobs.
  4. Food and its ability to let me dream about a healthy indulgence. I.e. sashimi and crab legs (at a later date of course)
  5. Having a clear mind, body and soul to where I can deal with anxiety, which would have caused my destruction in the past.
    Trying times call for grateful eyes.:sunglasses:
4 Likes
  1. I still have a job and so does my wife. We are able to pay our bills on time and even save some for later.

2. My 5 year old son. He reminds me everyday about the wonders of life.

3. My 18 year old daughter. I wish I could put all my life lessons and experiences in her head but I cant. All I can do is let her experience life and hopefully something I have said or done will provide an example.

4. My mindset. I am not a drinker. I am a loving father, son, husband, and brother. I am a stock investor. I am a provider for my family who is always looking to provide support mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially; without compromising one for another.

5. My wife. I think I would be lost, hungry, and broke without her. It feels great to have a partner in life who I can share my dreams and goals with.

4 Likes

Absolutely Amazing!!! :revolving_hearts::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: