Great Saturday my struggling friends

I wanted to see who needs an ear. (Or eyes,haha) how is everyone doing? I have surrounded myself with things to do… To keep my mind and self sober. My husband has been drinking since 9 and is currently passed out on the couch. Hes already spilled a cup of wine on the rug. Yay, another thing that makes me want to stay sober. I’m kind to him, because, hey, ive been there. I would pass out all the time. I would have no motivation. I want to know how everyone deals with the weekend???

3 Likes

It’s really hard, and I’m glad you posted this. I’m so bored. Getting ready to walk the dog even though it is so hot. Hope your Saturday gets better.

Struggling abit as its day 1 for me. Got my paycheque early so trying to stay on here and keep my mind busy and my anxiety low.

Day 17, and wife and I got away for the night to one of michigan state parks

Do you play "words with friends "? It’s a good way to pass time…if you are we can play each other.

2 Likes

Never of heard of it :slight_smile: how do i get it?

I’m actually walking the dog right now

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman well congrats and welcome! Monday is the worst day it’ll get better I promise.

@anon79808082 . I play Words With Friends what’s your name on there

1 Like

I just have my first name. Whats yours?

Just download the app.
Big storm here, my electricity has been out.

Donna (no chats).
Creepers on there, lol

A sober weekend was one of my biggest fears. But here I am, sober on a Saturday night and happy with how productive I was today because I wasn’t drinking. Just need to fill your day with lots of activities! Book as much as you can into your day!

3 Likes

Sober Saturday nights are rough. But I made it through another one.

2 Likes