Greetings community

Good morning afternoon or evening I am new here :blush: I’m both excited and anxious Most importantly I’m here :blush: I have 24 hours and I’m determined to stay that way I believe this community will be very helpful Thank you in advance :blush:

19 Likes

Welcome Laura, to the community and congratulations on your first day :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Laura! Glad ur here! Congratulations on ur first 24 hours of freedom!

2 Likes

Welcome to TS, nice that you are here. Hope to see you around :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Laura and congrats on your sober time.

Its been my life savor! So much great information/advice here - love the community support.
Check out the threads and stay active. Best of luck on your journey.

3 Likes

Glad you’re here. Congrats on 24 hours sober.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much!!!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for info

2 Likes

Welcome. Check in daily. You’ll never know what gets posted that may make a big difference in how you think and act.

4 Likes

Better than social media lol :laughing: I plan on checking in everyday :star_struck::upside_down_face::blush:

3 Likes

How are you today? Hope you’re finding the support you need here. Take care

3 Likes

Yes Phoebe the support is awesome :ok_hand: :clap: :+1: I am doing well today I physically went to a meeting today it was hard because I was offended by meetings in the past I admit it was my addiction and my ego but I sucked it up and went anyway it was a challenge from another sobriety app I use turned out the Big Book reading was right on time Thanks for asking :blush: