Grrr I relapsed

After almost two weeks I relapsed. I’m bummed about it but I am also eager to get back on track. I’m so tired of this drug and what it is doing to me. I relapsed for two days. I hope I won’t have to go through the misery of feeling completely terrible and emotional again Yep it got me and drew me in again, but I won’t give up their easy. Especially when it comes to my life and well being. I hate this damn drug I’m so eager to put it behind me. Thanks for letting me vent.

11 Likes

Good for you for getting back to it!

Not got any advice other than keep at it and keep checking in here. Lots of information and support to help you on your way :blush:

This is a good thread which might be useful to you, if you haven’t seen it already

2 Likes

You sound resilient! Props for bouncing back and getting back on track. Keep fighting the good fight. It will get easier in time. Don’t beat yourself up. Be proud that you recognized your hiccup and carry on with your sobriety :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been in that situation too many times. I know what the depression and disappointment feel like. Day 1 turns into 2 and 3 before you know it. But think hard about what you want to do differently.

2 Likes