Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Yeah once again stacking days. I quit cigarettes and all nicotine for 4 + years. And one night while drinking said oh Ill just have a few. :rofl: Right back to it.

2 Likes

This is an excellent reminder. 1 isn’t 1.

2 Likes

Yes ma’am …

1 Like

Hey !!! Happy to join. As I’m one week free from cigarettes. I vape a little bit but My vape was out of battery and I didn’t freak out.

I’m proud because this past weeks were/are very stressful but I manage for now :hugs:

And I came here to read all of you It’s really helping. So THANK YOU :two_hearts:

3 Likes

200 days F*** yeah

8 Likes

welcome to the smokers free club! keep this streak going :muscle:

1 Like

Nicely done CJ!!! 200 days is amazing work girl :muscle:
R

1 Like

Smoking bad
Fresh air good

11 Likes

Great job CJ! I’m right behind you.

1 Like

Excellent mantra and excellent work!! Well done. :clap:t3::clap:t3::star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I borrowed it from the book called Animal Farm. It says " 2 legs bad, 4 legs good".

1 Like

Congratulations dude. My wife just hit 6 months a few days ago too. This is an awesome accomplishment :clap::clap:

3 Likes

I have a copy of that coupled with 1984 on my to-be-read shelf. I haven’t read either since I had to for school. Now I will think of Apollo when I do read it.

1 Like

l2R0eYcNq9rJUsVAA
Yesss

2 Likes

Keep up my friend. Need those healthy lungs for hiking and more adventures!

1 Like

WOW that is awesome Curtis! Way to go with your 6 months :muscle: Keep that streak alive :tada: :tada: :clap:
giphy (2)

2 Likes

Going to try to quit the loszenges

Im 220 days without a vape or cigg stuck on 2mg loszenges

I relised the only reason i use them is so i can have a vice

Thats a tricky one though
Giving up a vice

Wish me luck

5 Likes

You can do it papa!

1 Like

Just like everything else my friend
Take a t day at a time. You are stronger than the addiction. :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Almost 18hours with 0% nic

My head feels like it on a boat in steady water

Coffee gives me less gitters. Not sure if thatd because no nic

I feel very steady :slight_smile:

5 Likes