Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

65be672284f92303299943

3 Likes

aww-jack-nicholson

LOL – now i’m in the mood to watch Friday :laughing:

3 Likes

I passed a year and didn’t notice.

Onward!!

13 Likes

Hey girl - this is fantastic! Way to go with your 1 + year of no smoking!! Feeling empowered and great i bet! :muscle:

giphy
we don’t need no smoke! That fresh air really does taste so sweet :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! My lungs are happier for sure. :lungs::anatomical_heart:

5 Likes

Thats awesome! Congrats! :muscle:

4 Likes

Congratulations @TrustyBird ! You were so busy cleaning your closet (maybe not the exact day ) it just passed you by! Just think how many smokes it woud’ve taken to get through the closet redo! Congrats on all of it!

5 Likes

Thanks! I don’t need that stinky habit anymore.

3 Likes

Thanks Alisa. The more negative habits I cut out the stronger I get. 🫶🏼

2 Likes

One year whoo hoo!! That’s funny that you missed it, I guess you really Don’t think about smoking no more. Keep it up because it’s awesome :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I’m glad its in my past. Now I just have to keep it there.
I try to focus on the gross parts when I see it now and I remind myself that I used to do that, but I don’t anymore.

2 Likes

Never again friend! Smoking’s gross! Huge congrats! This was the biggest milestone for me.

2 Likes

Ha! Thanks Menno. I am very happy to leave that habit behind. I was always vaguely ashamed to be a smoker. I think thats part of the reason I held on so long. The rebel in me wanted to push people back.

3 Likes

My wish for my one year celebration is that Apollo gets to eat something very stinky. You tell him he is the goodest of all the boys from me please. @Curtis-81

4 Likes

Will do. He say the stinkier the better but it makes him stinky too and he gets kicked out of the room. He even grosses himself out sometimes and it’s funny.

4 Likes

This makes me happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Holy shit @TrustyBird

I felt this way too!!

2 Likes

For my last few cigarettes I tried to think about the fact that this habit was meant (for me) to keep people away from me. Plus 1/2 of the people in my life didn’t know I was a smoker. I feel more integrated now. There is just one me now. Non-drinker, non-smoker. Yeah!!!

5 Likes

Yesss. So happy for you. Congratulations. :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Never again. 1 is 100 here. I know this now. Cigarettes were useful to me once but not anymore.
You are stacking some pretty good days too aren’t you?

2 Likes