Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Odaat no loszenges
Concerned it turned into a very unhealthy habbit

Take care

4 Likes

Thank you for the support @Curtis-81 and @Cjp
It definitely helps knowing I’m doing this with other awesome people.
:heart::v:

2 Likes

Made it to the first month nicotine free! :lungs:
The cravings come and go. I can’t say they are intense, more so annoying and some days are worse than others. I am often hungry and I eat more, but I also try to walk 15k everyday to compensate a bit for the extra kcals. I need to get back on track with my diet, that’s the next goal. For now I’m just happy with one month NF :sparkles:

9 Likes

One month down, no reason at all to turn back now. It just gets better from here.:+1::no_smoking:

3 Likes

Yes!!! Way to go girl… great progress and a huge congrats on your 1 month milestone :muscle:t4:
you-rock-gif-11

2 Likes

I’m outta likes but :heart::heart::heart: and congratulations on 1 month :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Wooooohoooooo congrats @Naomi on reaching 30 days!!

3 Likes

Checking in on day 23 TF!

G’nite y’all 🫶🏼

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::star:

8 Likes

Thanks @Curtis-81 @Cjp @JazzyS and @Dilettante. We all kick ass! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Great to see you stacking up the days Ashley. Keep up the amazing work :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Keep fighting the good fight @Ashley_luvz_starz

1 Like

Keep going, it only gets better.:grin::muscle::no_smoking:

1 Like

Hi :tulip:
Spent 2 months without a cigarettes and smoked again. Didn’t even try not to. And It was painful and awful. Knew what I was doing but kept on smoking.
Decided to stop again. Because It stinks, I don’t like searching for a lighter, it’s a waste of Time and money. Nothing good and I don’t even feel like I need It.

Let’s gooo :man_dancing:t5:

6 Likes

2 months is impressive and you’ll get that + more this time. I know how it is to just give in and keep going even when it stinks…glad you are done with it and are here starting again. ODAAT friend…you are stronger than the addiction :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

woot woot Kiki – way to go with your bad self! 1 week down and kicking ass :muscle:

1 Like

1 month no nic is awesome :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations on a week @Dilettante :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Jasty2 @JazzyS :heart:
I won’t lie, today has been hard. I had really bad cravings and I ended up searching around everywhere in the house to see if I could find a vape I may have forgotten. Thankfully, I didn’t find anything and quickly got showered and in pjs so I wasn’t tempted to go out and buy one :muscle::no_smoking:

8 Likes

oh man i am so very grateful that you did not find anything and were able to add on another 24 :muscle: Keep it going friend!

1 Like