Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 1)

Just a nice number. Never again. Keep going friends :two_hearts::people_hugging::love_you_gesture:t2:

11 Likes

Beautiful catch! @Mno goals

2 Likes

That is a beautiful number… great catch. Never again is right …I love that motto :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Ha! That is neat. Great work Menno!:tada::no_smoking::muscle::+1::grin:

2 Likes

Love this, a very pleasing number :heart:

1 Like

Oof, I had my first time ever relapse dream. Mind you, it’s been 2.6 years since I smoked my last cigarettte. That was f*ing scary. I remember thinking I might as well just continue on. Woke up all sweaty and stressed. I am wondering, why this is happening now. Should I be worried?

7 Likes

I needed this. Yesterday I felt like I was sucked back into the past. Like a weird déjà vu. Kids went off to their dads and instantly my first thought was AHH brill can chill and a roll a fag. I snapped back like that’s weird but made me longing all evening. Then I checked my counter and was like oh wow! I’m always thankful to look at my counter and see the number and I think well I can’t mess it up now the numbers are racking up! I do hate how cravings/habit can still kick up you up the bum and throw you, I’m pretty sure without a network or my husband keeping me in line I might of flounderd by now! But here’s to 4 months not smelling like stale smoke!

11 Likes

2.6 years is flipping amazing! Sorry that your subconscious is messing with you like that. I honestly don’t think it’s anything to be worried about (sometimes we see something out in the world or on TV and that translates into our dreams). We do need to always be aware of our addictions and on guard but it looks like you have some good tools at your disposal to be stacking up these beautiful smoke free Days!

5 Likes

Wow…what a lovely milestone…4 months and going strong. These cravings are crazy and the fact that they sneak up on you can be distressing. Way to be vigilant and working on protecting your days. Keep up with your solid efforts friend…you are doing great :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks for the reassuring reply. I think I was just Really startled how real it felt when I woke up. I am glad I don’t have to go back to it. Smoke free is just so much better!

4 Likes

Big congrats Megan. Here’s hoping you chilled without the fag anyway. Because we can. Literally everything is a reason to smoke. NOT. Everything is a reason not to smoke. Well you know. Keep going friend.

2 Likes

7 whole days!! No going back now!

10 Likes

Wooooohooo @2JTravNZ congrats on getting thru hellweek. Keep at it my friend

3 Likes

1 week milestone :muscle:t4:. That’s awesome friend
… keep pushing forward!

2 Likes

Never going back friend! Congrats on a week!

4 Likes

Liked these numbers. Fuck the random stress cravings im not going back!

12 Likes

Love the 8’s… keep going my friend :muscle:t4:. Fuck the random cravings…you are kicking some serious ass

2 Likes

0.71 days no nic loszenges

Struggling but i purposely didn’t pick any up yesterday so i can go 2 days without during my days off from work

I just keep in mind the relife of pink cloud i feel when i put them down like i had lastnight. If i feel that good about stopping right after my last dose, quitting feels right. I need to quit nicotine forever just 1 time :slight_smile:

Could be the best day of my life and i wouldnt know it

5 Likes

Indeed you do. And you just did! Keep going man. Nothing can stop you except the addict in you. And you already know you’re stronger than that mf’er. You’re doing it!

4 Likes

Just met with mh dr and she perscribed me chantax
But insurance doesnt cover it and it cost 148$
For that amount of money ill go cold turkey off the loszenges; ive used the loszenges for 288 days, i think its time to mustle it out and quit nicotine for the last time

0.90 days so far
The longest i made it was 4 days during 20 years of smoking nic

5 Likes