Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

Sweet space!

1 Like

Seeing some improvements

14 Likes

Back, biceps, and cardio completed for today. Starting to see a bit of a change with my body :slight_smile: Going to book a body scan for next week and a free trainer session (that came with my membership) to learn a few glute exercises (cuz im kind of lost on that). Hope everyone is killing it at the gym today!

4 Likes

Tuesday is now my circuit day. Trying to get my activity level up with different exercises.

10 reps x 5 sets

Ball Sit Ups
Bicep Curls
Cat Cow Stretch
Back Rolls
Leg Rolls
Resistant Band Standing Leg Lifts

7 Likes

Another workout complete :white_check_mark:
Shoulders
Abs
15 min elliptical
15 min stationary bike

Nutrition - aiming for:
150gr of protein
1800 calories (feeling a little fatigued today so might increase it a bit)

6 Likes

Tonights session was mainly
Rear Delt Flyes
Kettlebell Goblet Squats
Kettlebell Sumo Deadlifts
Incline Bench Press
Side Cable Pull Ins

Feeling bloody awesome

5 Likes

The DB goblet/sumo squat is one of my favorite exercises :+1:

3 Likes

Todays workout complete :white_check_mark:
Chest
Triceps
20 min elliptical on fat burner setting
Making sweat cry :smiling_face_with_tear:

16 Likes

Get it girl!! @Butterflymoonwoman

2 Likes

Has anyone done the 75 hard challenge? I’m thinking of doing a modified version of it. Just looking for tips or advice

Does anyone know of an accurate website that has a BMR calculator on it? Ive tried various sites and im getting different results. Im trying to find how many calories i should be eating a day. Thanks!

3 Likes

Been consistent then inconsistent so I am going in 6 days a week for the next 7 weeks till i head to Bali.

I need to stay on top of everything at the moment
Things have been a bit tough and the gym has been a good place to fix my head.

5 split with day 6 letting me work through my feel good day routine or some pb lifting.

4 Likes

I used this one to break my plateau

3 Likes

Not sure if this helps, I use an app called Cronometer. It was recommended by my trainer. I have mine set to lose a pound a week and seems to be working (as long as I hit my targets). Great for tracking macro nutrients and having an idea of calorie allowance. The free version lets to scan barcodes, which the others don’t do.

Heres my progress for today.

5 Likes

@Cjp @HoofHearted
Thank u both for the response! Ill definitly be checking out both of them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Leg day getting after it

12 Likes

You don’t need an BMI and there’s no way you can estimate body fat correctly outside a doctor’s office.

You can use this excellent calculator to get your macros.

All you need is your weight, movement/lifestyle habits and training schedule.

6 Likes

Feels good to be back in the swing of things after missing most of March/April due to my back.

It still isn’t feeling 100% at all, but I’ll get there. Last week off was helpful.

Speaking of - time for back day.

11 Likes

I use this too and it’s awesome. I do have a tendency to obsess about my entries a bit haha

2 Likes

Home gym, 30min, leg day workout. Wasnt too bad but enjoyed tempo

5 Likes