Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 1)

Boozie, Taco and soup.

2 Likes

Boozie

Taco

BalaShark21
Tony

12 Likes

Beautiful fish! That oscar looks huge already!!! Love the pleco and bala shark :slight_smile: they are going to get BIG!! I like the suggestions for names… i like the name Boomer too

2 Likes

These ones are actually pics from the Internet. Trying to give yous an idea of what kind they are. But yeah they are cool. Do you guys still have your tank up?

3 Likes

We do!!! But we dont have our balas or oscars anymore. They got too big for our tank lol. They are beautiful fish tho. You picked a good selection :slight_smile: how long have u been in the aquarium hobby?

1 Like

Oh since I was a teenager. My dad got me into it. I have another tank with all African cichlids, and I’ve had salt water tanks but they can get very expensive

1 Like

Wow!!! Thats impressive! I love salt water fish but i heard its alot of work and yes very expensive! Do u have a pic of ur tanks?

1 Like

Thanks, the last two were my salt water tanks. A lot of work. The ones I have up now are the 60 gallon and the 90 gallon.
Everything else are mbuna African cichlids from lake Malawi. And now the South American Oscars.
Where’s your tank?

9 Likes

I’m junking up the workout thread with my fish. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What sort of cruel operator puts a gym on the 1st floor? I walked like Bambi down the stairs to the basement carpark last night after a SOLID leg workout. Feeling the effects this morning :rofl:

1 Like

Todays workout complete :white_check_mark:
Did 1 hour of cardio
Wasnt able to get my usual gym so has to improvise with what was available to me. But at least i got a workout in!

3 Likes

Pic on the left is January and pic on the right is this week. I started exercising shortly after this picture. I have been training since the start of the year but I’d always lose days and progress due to drink so my goal now is to be in the best shape of my life and I’m hoping that will keep me on track.

11 Likes

Tried my 10lb plates again and was able to use them :tada::tada: 55lb deadlifts today, feeling pumped

15 Likes

On holiday in Poland w my ex man and our bestie and our dogs (who are siblings). Checking out the local gym is usually a special treat on holidays especially as I train at home at home. This place was called underground gym and it was almost impossible to find, stuck in the basement of a regular (eastern block) appartment complex we drove by three time before I hopped out to look and saw the bleached out images of ppl pumping in the basement windows :joy: it was super grimey and low key and amazing, no fancy bs. My ex man is a machinist so he enjoyed the old machines. The dumbbells the guy had welded together outta old timey weight plates. I was so chuffed, super charming. All the poles who were there were huge and shy. Today it was a lot more busy - some of the huge dudes from yDay and a lot of teenage boys. Still a good vibe and pretty private.

Can you tell from the pic I had a glowing sesh lol :smiling_face: second one already and might go back tomorrow before we go home. :fire::fire::boar:
Ah yes lifted my old PB DL pre injury easily w/o even trying (not what’s on the bar lol!). Once I’ve cycled 531 a few more times imma do some pyramids try for a new PB.

21 Likes

Looking strong dude :muscle:. Old timey dungeon gyms are the best. :fire:

5 Likes

Still on the path of sobriety and still making Monday morning PR’s!!! 285lb bench about 20 minutes ago and feeling like a beast!!! Stay savage not average sober fam!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

11 Likes

You look so badass and so cute at the same time :slight_smile: Not very common combination.
I’m happy you enjoy your time in Poland. Well, at the gym at least :wink: May I ask where are you, which city? Just from curiosity (I’m polish).

7 Likes

What a nice compliment ty :pray:t2:

Yes we were in a tiny village named Nowy Dworek. Mostly country walks and gym and lots of eating is all we did. We love Poland. :heartpulse: all of our dogs come from excellent polish kennels and we have polish friends.

3 Likes

Todays workout complete :white_check_mark:
Back and biceps
20 min elliptical
20 min stationary bike

Havent been to the gym in a few days and it feels sooo good to work up a sweat!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness :fire: (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind) (Part 2).