Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness 🔥 (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

Early morning is best for me, too. I like a nice uncrowded gym. Its also nice to have it done before work.

This past week was my first one back in the gym after having to take a month off because of a nagging back injury. Never took a month off before. I have those newborn baby D.O.M.S, everything is sore!

2 Likes

Happy Sober Saturday .7:05 am in the pool gettin it done. Beautiful day to be alive. Thankful for the gift.

13 Likes

Thats 3 hours of burpees then up front i guess next week :rofl::blush::facepunch:

1 Like

Deep down you love those sores also somewhere, i had it after my first leg day last week after half a year doing nothing :roll_eyes:

l

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl::joy::grin::rofl:

Bloody hell mate your legs look ripped. Nice selfie. :thinking::laughing::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

100# kettlebell deadlift action shot. Exhaling the negativity.

14 Likes

@RetainKing , leg day is my hardest of the week :roll_eyes: just got off my muscle pain from wednesday.
Way to go

@TeejLazer … exhaling negativity :heart:ING that!!!
Good spirit, Good vibes & good life

3 Likes

Sunday morning 6:45, dark raining, but here motivated n waiting for the doors to open. I may be a bit broken mentally n physically. I appreciate what I have left n hopefully I can inspire even one person . It’s never to late ,change is possible n your worth it.

14 Likes

I’ve been scrubbing, taking bubble baths and sauna rounds, the infra-red one was nice for the muscles
@Rotterdam e.o :luxembourg::luxembourg:

1 Like

Friday was arm day and I could barely drive home they were so excited. So you would think I would be happy that today was leg day. HA!!

This is me hitting the treadmill after an insane number of squats, lunges, and deadlifts. Let’s just say the treadmill was slow and low incline.

12 Likes

Not one off my best picture faces, but i will nevver be ashamed for who i am!!!
Im alive ! # shoulders and chest day it waz

:luxembourg::heart::luxembourg::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: love ya’ll gymiezzz

8 Likes

Gettin it done @050Nl :muscle::muscle::weight_lifting_man:‍♂ Heading to do back n chest now.

1 Like

Hitted the gym twice today !!! You as well , nice work #nopainnogain

1 Like

I can’t move!! I thought a workout tonight would help loosen up stiff muscles. HA!! I can’t even raise my arms to scratch my face.

5 Likes

Score then !!! Power girl

Tricepsss

4 Likes

Today’s gym run

7 Likes

Or grindelwalt, couse its looking magnificent :yum:
Way to go bro !!!

1 Like

Hahaha thanks!

1 Like