Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness šŸ”„ (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)

You just made me lol here at the airport, :smile: #Danā€™sfanclub :blush:

6 Likes

You girls are too funny :laughing:. I hope you like your lifting belt and get back into that gym soon!

4 Likes

Legs today. Entered the big boy squat club with a 405 squat.

15 Likes

Getting thicker again, as long as the chest sticks out farther than the gut i guess itā€™s ok :joy:. I like food

16 Likes

No gym selfies from me because Iā€™m working out at home, but from time to time I like to post here anyway.
Some weeks ago I started doing workouts regularly (more or less) again. I needed 7 days to recover from this when I started.
Today is day 3, I feel good, no pain. Neck and back are way better, Iā€™m not waking up with lower back pain any more.
Iā€™m beyond happy and grateful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So, workout time today :muscle::heart:

7 Likes

Man I hear you there!

1 Like

Got a weighted vest for Christmasā€¦. That made things more interesting šŸ‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

14 Likes

I didnā€™t really make a set goal for this year except to do more than the previous year and to do my first half. I accomplished both. This coming year Iā€™ve decided to put an actual number on my goal.
Goal- to run 500 miles this coming year

6 Likes

I just joined Strava. Are there any guided runs or is it more just for the tracking? Iā€™ve been using runkeeper and can continue for the guided runs if need be but it would be nice to just use 1 app.

Lol I told my daughter about the bootydo disease today. As long as my belly donā€™t stick out farther than my bootydo

1 Like

Is your user name the name as on here?

Are you using the free version? Thatā€™s what I use. I have not seen guided runs. Im probably missing lots of stuff. I used to use MapMyRun and liked that one too.

1 Like

I poked around on there and havenā€™t found any guided runs so I plan to use runkeeper for that. This year I want to get into intervals and working on getting faster. Runkeeper has tons of guided ones so Iā€™ll use that when I need to

1 Like

Runkeeper has all kinds of mindful runs, interval runs, endurance and so forth. Iā€™m mostly looking for the interval ones so someone else is telling me the clock time.

I vary my tempo a lot so I have an ā€œInterval Timerā€ app running at the same time as the Strava app. Although lately I havenā€™t used much of either as Iā€™m just trying to stay upright as I trudge through the snow!

Time to get serious againā€¦ Itā€™s a new year and I have a marathon staring at me in May!

1 Like

When the weight of the world is on your shoulders rep it for sets of 10.

17 Likes

Yesterday had some fun for my last day at snap fitness before the wife and I switch to a bigger facility called Dakota fitness! On day 252 of being sober from alcohol i leg pressed 630lbs for 5 reps! Could have done more but this was every 45lb plate the gym had! No sauce and all gainz!!! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!!!

13 Likes

Had my very first kettlebell workout yesterday and oof, I didnā€™t know how heavy only 8kg can get. Itā€™s more intense than the bodyweight exercises I did.
I felt fine this morning and the early evening but now? Hahahahaha I think Iā€™ll just live on the couch now because every muscle hurts.
Could anyone please pick me up? Yes?
Or just bring food, thatā€™s okay too :joy:

9 Likes

Got me a PR by almost 2 whole minutes (like 3 seconds off) itā€™s weird switching to a new running app. Strava didnā€™t register this as a 10K :unamused::thinking:

16 Likes

Recording directly to strava does annoyingly tend to be inconsistent. :persevere: I have always blamed it on my phone service/gps and was what pushed me to get a garmin watch to record runs instead. It might have to do with your phone settings too. Double check that you have your location settings set for ā€œPrecise Location.ā€

1 Like