Had a dream that i relapsed

Last night was soo weird lol…had a dream that i relapsed smoking pot, i was just sitting in a chair and my girlfriend was smoking and just handed me the blunt and i smoked it…i was still early in sobriety and i was sooooo pissed at myself after we were done because i felt like i threw everything away…but i woke up and it wasnt real lol thank god…11days no pot and counting… Happy Monday Folks!

3 Likes

Lol, relapse dreams are so funky!

1 Like

Tell me about it ! Lol

Wait until they morph into you saying “no” and feeling guilty for even dreaming about trying it out again :joy::joy:

1 Like

Wow lol now i have to fight in my dreams and reality, just great!

LOL, yes! Your mind plays tricks on you. I had a dream last week where I was at the store with my best friend (we would always drink in college) and I looked in the fridge and there was only one bottle left of my favorite vodka, so I grabbed it and my friend said good now we can go have fun! But, then I instantly felt guilty. I knew it was a dream. I kept telling my dream self that I didn’t need it and that I’d disappoint myself and everyone on this forum, so I put it back. BUT, when I put it back, the fridge was full of my favorite type of whiskey and rum! So I had to run out of the store lol

1 Like

Oh wow lol the mind plays nasty tricks ! You are clearly not your mind, your mind is its own being! It does what it wants and if you let it, you do what it wants! We tend to think our mind is apart of us but Seperating the two you will have a better sense of control. Because you know what the mind is capable of.

1 Like

I love relapse dreams! It’s like all the regret I’ve felt over the years through drink reversed, now I get the opposite feeling when I wake up knowing I haven’t relapsed… enjoy them, it’s your brain telling you how proud you are of yourself

2 Likes

I many times have relapse dreams. And i wake up scared… frighten… did it realy happend … its pretty hard.
I lately look at fridge with cold vodka or whisky with ice and thinking that after 334 dayes i can drink like a non alc.
But i know i cant …

1 Like