Happiness =__________

TODAY HAPPINESS = (FILL IN THE BLANK)

For me, it equals having a day off. So I actually got enough sleep last night and I’m gonna pet my dog and take him for a leisurely outside stroll, then find a new workout routine and check off my weekly goal of a few more job applications- all while listening to music I like (not just what i compromise on with my husband who only likes country). So I have almost all the happiness chemicals in my day :grin:

P.s. none of these involve booze…
Have a fun AF day!

11 Likes

Sober = happy :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Happiness = Unencumberance

2 Likes

Happiness = boundaries

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s in Texas.
On the way to Amarillo.

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Happiness = Being Present

1 Like

Happiness = peace of mind

1 Like

Happiness = breaking free of addiction and discovering what freedom feels like, what life looks like cleared of the haze, and the sound of life returning

2 Likes

Happiness = loving and being creative.

1 Like

Happiness = a clean pair of underwear.

3 Likes

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!

When I first got sober I was seeing a therapist and in one session I realized that I had no idea what happiness was. I knew I could be happy for other people and maybe about events or things but I couldn’t really pinpoint if I could say if I knew what happiness was. Crazy!!

But I think that was the numbing from alcohol. So now it’s 3 years and I’m still not 100% sure but I’m getting there.

I know I’m happy when I’m out for a walk with my dog…preferably on a wooded path!! I’m not sure if it’s the pooch, the exercise, or the forest bathing….maybe it’s all of it. But it sure does make me feel good.

I’m also happy when I drink coffee from one of may favourite mugs!!

2 Likes

Happiness = connectedness

1 Like

Happiness= is two kinds of ice cream. :notes:
Knowing a secret. :musical_note:
Climbing a tree. :notes:

Ha ha couldn’t help it! I love that song :slight_smile: :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Happiness=my children :blue_heart:

1 Like

Happiness is having the house to myself after two years of lockdowns, home schooling, working from home, and COVID-19 isolation!!:house_with_garden: :house_with_garden::house_with_garden: Serenity now!!!
Edit: l forgot to mention that it was for 12 DAYS!!! :heart::rofl:

1 Like