Happy 6 months!

Well done @AliciaMarie04!

1 Like

Congratulations Party%20Ballons

1 Like

Way to go @AliciaMarie04! You should be proud!

levelup

1 Like

Lol I love this!

@AliciaMarie04, it always great when you visit. I love seeing your selfies and the way you have grown. Congratulations on reaching 6 months!
:star_struck::heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like

So happy for u @AliciaMarie04 Alicia :heart: congrat hugs from Finland :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Damn girl! Get it!

I know what you mean by, “this time is different.” I never actually committed to a sober life, just quitting. Until this time. And this is the time that will stick.

Days start moving faster after 6 months. Then after a year you suddenly stop counting days and things just are. But that’s for then. For now, congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone! It keeps getting better! Thank you for sharing your hope and inspiration with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done keep us posted on your journey wish you well

1 Like

Thanks @anon12657779!

Yea I honestly stopped checking the timer at like 3 months. I knew if I kept checking it wouldnt go by lol

Thanks so much!!

Thank you @SeanHickey1986! So happy to see you here!!

1 Like

Well done, now on to the next milestone…today. Congratulations!! :facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Amazing work well done. Xx

1 Like

This is make me more stronger …congrats and keep moving forward …I’m into 70days …keep maintain sobriety .tht all in my mind right now to find my happiness​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this beautiful time of sobriety with all of us :green_heart::pray:t4::blue_heart:

1 Like

Brilliant. Well done on 6 months :+1:

2 Likes