Happy 6 months!

I made it you guys!! 1 month shy of my first time living sober. This time just feels different. I don’t think about the next time I’m going to drink. I don’t ever want to go back down that road. I don’t want to open that door. I know where it leads, hell. Living a sober life is the only way to live!! My marriage is the best it has ever been, my kids are happy with mommy and I got rid of the negative friends that were lingering over my head. I have made a friend from this app and we have created a friendship that is life long!! Love you @kpear826!!! To anyone who is struggling or is questioning their sobriety look at me! If I can do it, you can do it. Just remember that you don’t want to open that door again and IF you did this day will soon pass. The sun will still go down and come right back up the next morning and life just continues. Be apart of your life, live your life to the fullest!! Drinking alcohol is not worth it!!

32 Likes

Amazing! Congrats to you. This is all so inspiring to me; only on day 6 but love reading all the great advice on this forum, and seeing the successes

3 Likes

Congrats, you have grown a lot!

2 Likes

You can do it! I was at day 6 before. I know the feeling. Time goes by so slow in the beginning. But, it does get better. Just remember that you are stronger than whatever it is your are fighting!! Keep coming back!!

1 Like

Awww yes thanks @anon46927530!! I sure have!!! My husband even tells me that almost daily lol

1 Like

There is no “only” when it comes to sobriety. Today is today. None of us can be sober tomorrow without today.

8 Likes

Great job! So happy for you. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Agreed!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Amen man. Simple, succinct and spot on.

Congrats on 6 months @AliciaMarie04 nowhere to go but up lady, keep spreading the love

3 Likes

Woo hoo!! Congrats @AliciaMarie04!! Love you bestie!! You’re such a badass woman and a great support!! :kissing_heart::tada:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Sober living is amazing!!! Love you too!!!

2 Likes

6 months of getting better at getting better! Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Yes!! Thanks @Yoda-Stevie! You knew exactly what to say to me!! Love it!!

1 Like

Congrats! That’s what it’s all about!

1 Like

So very very happy for you!! What an accomplishment!! Great job!!!:heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Thank you @SassyRocks!

1 Like

You’re welcome!:grin::muscle::+1:

1 Like

Thank you!! Congrats on your 6 months as well!!