Happy EWF day!

Lol :joy: I was thinking the face was a bit intense for dancing :dancer:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

Perfect for disco though! :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, if you remember John Travolta was pretty serious when he did it, lol

1 Like

I actually remember dancing at a disco and we weren’t serious, lol🤭

2 Likes

This is more my speed :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

2ca04546dd6daa0e0bc8b09cbc989b25763b7dd250880e3dd88a3dbe5f789a82.0

1 Like

Same! I love dancing but sometimes you gotta be the banana

1 Like

Omg totally off subject but Lizzie Borden’s house is for sale! Wanna go half’s? :rofl::joy: just saw the listing today.

1 Like

My husband and son didn’t have a clue about her. I was shocked :open_mouth: there used to be a little rhyme about her

2 Likes

Shows what I know lol

2 Likes

Yeah, the 40 whacks. Yikes! I wonder if it’s haunted. I have to admit I love those ghost stories.

1 Like

Ya Me too! :joy: I’m sure it must be… :ghost: I always found it to be very interesting that story and so long ago.

Definitely! My guy and I stayed at the Copper Queen hotel in Bisbee AZ, supposedly one of the most haunted hotels in the US. It was creepy but we didn’t see anything. Look it up! My friend worked there behind the bar for years and she had lots of things happen. Bottles moved from the shelf to the bar when no one else was around…

1 Like

That’s so cool. My sister and niece go with the ghost hunter team to all kinds of houses and places… I’m too chicken! I’ll definitely look that one up and share with my sis. :blush:

1 Like

I’d be too chicken to go too!

2 Likes

On that note (also too chicken but I really want to do it )

2 Likes

Ok, I’m still on an EWF kick today! I was listening with headphones while walking my dogs and whistling when a guy gave me a thumbs up :+1:t4: Ha! I like to think he recognized the song. It wasn’t this one but I love this one so much.

We were underage and loaded.

1 Like