Happy EWF day!

It’s the 21st of September. Those who know, KNOW.

10 Likes

received_890743934720517

5 Likes

I hope it’s not just you and me celebrating, @anon79808082! I’ve got the EWF Spotify going tonight!

3 Likes

Ooohhh me me me :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer:!!!

3 Likes

I like this one with Chicago.

3 Likes

I have it on my Alexa!

2 Likes

Love this one. I’m so grateful my parents raised me with good music! And I got a range because they are ten years apart. My mom the Latina is the EWF fan!

3 Likes

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing

This song just makes me happy! Thank you!

2 Likes

And now I’ve got the EWF mix going on YouTube! I was trying to get to sleep early tonight - but who can sleep when they have the boogie fever! :man_dancing: :dancer:

4 Likes

You know I always wanted to be a back up singer, :smile:. My sister used to say I must’ve been famous in my past life because I was always kind of a show off!

3 Likes

The tempting Temptations, the O’Jays, the Four Tops, EWF, I wanted to be dancer on Soul Train, get discovered and be a singer in one of those bands!

3 Likes

My mom and her two sisters and I would sing and dance to all sorts of music when I was a kid. We felt safe to be silly! None of us can sing, but I totally STILL want to be a back up singer! My rocker husband gets me to sing on a mic every now and then and it is terrifying but can be freeing. I admire people who are “show offs” as you say. :wink:

2 Likes

They made some of the happiest music I know and love!

2 Likes

I’m feeling a TS musical jam!!

2 Likes

Here’s some Happy Feelin’ for ya!

2 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 been partying here with it too!:smile::dancer:

3 Likes

Woot woot!! image

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::hugs:
c49307ee827fe715c2df7bc24386500ea91111cfaac81aecc8ef3cda2f6f4bcc.0

3 Likes

Omg I never notice your bitmoji looks just like you! It’s funny how some really do look exactly like the person. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg so serious!

1 Like