Hard task incoming

I have a big task incoming in the next hour, i go to my beer stash and get rid of it! I am so nervous im literally shaking rn. I hope i have the strength!

12 Likes

You got this!!! You will do amazing things if you stay sober. Keep your head up and forge ahead … we got you :grin:

4 Likes

Thats a big undertaking, and you have the strength to do it! You’re here on this site for a reason, and everyone has your back. Stupid, but true- one hour/day at a time. Im 2 years sober today. It can be reached!

5 Likes

I did it! Thank you for your support!

14 Likes

Good work Max! Congrats!

4 Likes

Well done :+1: This is a huge step forward :fast_forward:

3 Likes

Last 2-3 hours were very hard, plotting to get rid of it and imagining not having any beer at home at all. I was a heavy beer consumer one stash a20 bottles were gone in one to two days. I am sad that it was so difficult, but im so happy that i made it and i am so happy to get all these messages it really really helped so much!

5 Likes

For me I think if I had some stashed my mind would constantly be torturing itself with more craving and desire and temptation than I would already have.
You have took a HUGE step :ladder:.
Some of us go through like a grievance of giving up, like we are losing a friend or a part of ourselves - what you have done is pure strength I know we don’t know eachother but I’m really proud of you :sunflower:

3 Likes

Well done. That is a big accomplishment. So glad you reached out. Everything is a bit easer when you have some support. Stay strong! :muscle:

4 Likes

Well done that man!! Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard :blush:

2 Likes

Your first big victory! Well done. Now you’re ready to close out your first 24.

With you~

2 Likes