Has anybody tried CBD oil?

Trazadone worked for me, too. It’s classified as a tricyclic antidepressant so it helped with my ocd as well. Start low, though it ca make your vision blurry. Lunest and Ambien didn’t work for me either, and they are HIGHLY addictive.

I would take a quarter of one around 30-40 minutes before bedtime… (half of a half) Then if your not feeling tired yet take another quarter… you shouldnt be to drowsy the next day. But taking the night before your day off would be good just in case. Everyone is different. Let me know how it’s working for you. I took this do to post tramattic stress amd nightmares i witness a boyfriend killed in a horrific accident and though i was fine mentally but after 3 years I would never sleep and if I did I’d wake up every hour or have dreams about my dad dieing or my brother or whoever I loved. Trazidone helped me get my sleep back to normal and Zoloft helped with my ptsd. After about one year taking the trazidone I actually went off of it and sleep great. Now I just take my Zoloft once a day. Xoxo good luck my friend

2 Likes

Hi. My doctor recently sent me lexapro to take daily. I still have not tried the trazadone yet, but i will.

Ive been taking cbd oil, 250 mg in a tincture, for a little over a week. I dont feel any different, and I am skeptical about its effectiveness. Maybe I should try a higher dose? Or does it take a while to have an effect?