Has your body improved?

Oh wow @Tim you look totally different! Class!

Thats so class @Zara.

What happened to your face in the 1st picture? @Melrm

I drank a sh&* load and blacked outā€¦fell on gravel. I had those scratches all over my body

1 Like

First pic was my nightly ritual of drinking a whole bottle of wine :upside_down_face: & the second is 100 days sober from alcohol.
Body weight gained a couple pounds, mmm feel better, and healthier. Defintely a lot happier without alcohol. :grin: Kind of feel like I look the same probably only diff I am happy now & a little weight gain.
Probably because I always ate kinda ate healthy & I walk a lot. :thinking:

5 Likes

Wow such a difference! Wish I had taken pics now.
Well done look alot healthier.:clap:

1 Like

With you on that one x

@Oliverjava

Good to know that after 6 months or so you lose some weight. I feel like at the beginning you gain weight sometimes because you are eating more. When I drank, I didnā€™t eat much. Its weird how alcohol effects everyone differently.

1 Like

Hi Tim you are an inspiration and hopefully one day Iā€™ll feel confident to post my pictures before (which is now) and current (which is future) too! :rainbow:

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to post about my weight loss again, else people will :rolling_eyes: (i guess I just indirectly did?)

Oh do share @JohnSee itā€™s a great advert for sobrietyā€¦

1 Like

@Danielle_Nicole_Oval I have 30 days today (yay!) and definitely have gained a few pounds from eating more. I didnā€™t eat much either when I was drinking because my belly was full of booze. Iā€™m a little upset about the weight gain so I am going to focus on eating healthy now. Iā€™ve had such terrible sugar and junk cravings which Iā€™m sure is part of the gain.

Yes,yes and yes many sugar cravings & carbs. But i would rather have few extra pounds than go back to drinking again.
I am doing the exact thing trying be more diligent about eating healthy, I exercise 5 times a week but its more about what you consume. I use to be a personal trainer.
I am not to hard on myself because I know my body is healing its self and iā€™m still in the early stages of recovery. Time heals all wounds. Heheheā€¦but seriously we need to be kind to ourselves and give ourselves a break. I use to be health nut and that wasnā€™t healthy either.
ā€œLife is about balanceā€.

5 Likes