Have An Ear Worm? Get Rid Of An Ear Worm

I love that song Em!!!

1 Like

And here I thought we could be friends… :joy: :joy: :joy: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Here’s a peace offering:

:heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart:
6 Likes

Oh yeah. Grade 10. That song ate up a lot of battery juice in my gigantic walkman :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry everyone. It was the soundtrack to the first month of Grade 7.

5 Likes

Those videos never open for me :grimacing:
But I always loved Boy George :smiley:
And I still do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Karma Karma Karma Chameleon

1 Like

Lol why did I open this thread when I knew it could only end in me having new awfully catchy tunes I loathe going round my head :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

747 (Strangers in the Night) by Saxon. I heard it this morning, now it’s going round and round in my head. I have to post on ‘Metal Thread’ :musical_score::musical_note::notes:

1 Like
2 Likes

“Why do birds suddenly appear…”

2 Likes

…and now Round n’ Round by Ratt

1 Like

:smile::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::grin::grinning::smiley::smile::joy::sweat_smile:

I’ve had this song stuck in my head for 3 days now, but I don’t mind.

1 Like

What is an ear worm? I live in a crazy place, fully tropical with snakes, insects and scorpions. I have not heard of a “ear worm”. A worm who whispers in my ear and wants me to do stuff I should not do. Lol I am paranoid.

1 Like

It means having a song or tune stuck in your head on repeat. Sometimes it could be a catchy jingle from a commercial, a few lines of a song (doesn’t matter if you like it or not, it’s stuck there on repeat) or similar. There are some songs that I can barely even think of the song title and they’ll get stuck in my head for days, so I really try to avoid those.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you. I learn every day. Music is magic. It can do wonders. Thank you.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve just burst into laughter… Awe man that’s gonna be stuck all day now and it’s only 04.46am! FUDDDGGGGEEE

3 Likes

This is a great thread! When I tell people I can put an earworm in their heads with one word they usually don’t believe me.

Jitterbug.

(Sorry people who lived thru the 1980s!)

6 Likes

Hahaha! It’s so bad I know!!! @OolongJones not nice :rofl:

3 Likes