Have An Ear Worm? Get Rid Of An Ear Worm

My sincerest apologies!

4 Likes

OMG I LOVE MAHNA MAHNA FLUER!!! HOW DID you KNOW??? :rofl:

I love show tunes. Donā€™t need help there.
Been into the Don Quixote thing lately :blush:

1 Like

Love that one :grinning:

1 Like

You better go to your room and think about what youā€™ve done

3 Likes

Iā€™d actually rather have this Baby Shark in my head than any Bruno Mars song though :rofl:. Canā€™t handle his songs (although I realize thatā€™s not popular opinion lol)
Luckily my little guy didnā€™t overplay Baby Shark. Weā€™d mix it up with Cookie Shark video from Sesame Street too. I can ā€œswimā€ really well as I sing it :joy:

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1599095501568

3 Likes

Olivia my whole visual image of my innocent friend is now shatteredā€¦

3 Likes

b6675cf709d9c7267c8a6a97afd087a87fb53ddde1a8cf75b1dedb60671f2a69.0

1 Like

@Dazercat Are you telling me you donā€™t know Macarena??? How one could have dodged that is beyond me :rofl:

@Tommo I donā€™t know that, Iā€™m too young apparently LOL.
You can always claim youā€™re singing musicalsā€™ metal covers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :metal:t3:

3 Likes
2 Likes

It made my evening yesterday, thanks for posting it! I even send it to my family WhatsApp group in the morning :smile:

2 Likes

I thought Baby Shark was annoying. But thisā€¦ My kids is about to drive me crazy with this. And then Iā€™m walking around singing it like a crazy person.

Joelene, Joelene, JOELENEā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Mine one for today :wink:
2 Likes
3 Likes

Day 9 and this is in my ear. Am I on a mission? :wink:

1 Like

This has been playing in my head for three consecutive days.

2 Likes

I got a new ear worm this morning. Canā€™t imagine why @Chiron :rofl:. Rock The Casbah by the Clash
https://www.google.com/search?q=rock+the+casbah&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#sbfbu=0&pi=rock%20the%20casbah

1 Like

Now Iā€™m going to be hearing this all day! :rofl: Oh man that music video was amazing.

1 Like