Have to calm my mind help

Im only 1.5 days in sobriety i still have some subotex but i am trying to keep my mind on other things? Anyone know of any movies, games or anyyhing to do to calm my mind. Anyyhing is apreciated

https://youtu.be/IrY_b_teSX8 put some head phones in and listen to this, helps me alot

2 Likes

He has some great meditations.

2 Likes

For sure, I listened to this last night and it helped me alot. I plan on listening to some others of his. I like his voice, Ive tried a couple that weren’t his and I didn’t like them

2 Likes

Thank you I will definitely check them out

2 Likes

Thx for the suggestion. Never done any meditation before

2 Likes

Me either lol, last night was my first. But it helps get out of you’re head, and by the time you’re done listening you won’t even remember what you were thinking or stressing about. Deff helped me alot. Congrats on day 1, were here to help. Best of luck

2 Likes

Strange suggestion, but it was the first thing that popped into my head…

There’s a movie called “It’s kind of a Funny Story”… If you haven’t seen it, I’d suggest watching it. It’s quite odd but it’s like a good kind of different.

I think it came to mind because it kinda opens your eyes to the fact that there are good things in life and that is where we need to put our energy. You just have to be willing and open to seeing them.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like