Heads Up Sponsors

I need a sponsor what’s best way to get someone who’s willing to be there for you to care?
I have no one to help me I need to get sober for myself and it’s been so hard doing the 30 day shuffle I want to reach multiple years sober and it’s been tuff doing it alone.

5 Likes

How about we all be your sponsors and you post here whenever you need help and support?

6 Likes

Ill sponsor you. Message me your number ill call you tomorrow.

4 Likes

Welcome,

Ive started messaging people on here who have similar addictions and struggles as myself. It helps to have a penpal to throw things off of. Some amazing support given out here. Just keep coming back

You can message me anytime as well!

1 Like

hi the best place to find sponsor is in the NA meetings , workshop’s, Events . and always remember together we can peace & love

2 Likes

Welcome Court! :blush:
From experience the best place to find a sponsor is by going to meetings, listening to the shares and when you say to yourself “I want what that person has” then that’s the one you should ask. That person will guide you through the steps.

But if you’re just looking for an accountability partner(s), this forum is a great solution. Come daily to check in, read and interact. You’ll get to know others and make lots of friends who you can call on.

Here’s a great thread about sponsorship.

6 Likes

Try a meeting youl get one there face to face ,