“Healing mentally, healthy eating and Sports/Being active

I started out not being able to meditate, so I started with listening to audio books as I have to stop thinking and just listen. This technique helped me to be able to just listen to the meditation.
I think I have alot still to teach myself from meditating but I really am living more peacefully, and so gratefull for everything.

I love the long 8 hour fall asleep meditations with affirmations- i can say i have woken up and the affirmations 4 hours through are still nice and positive :rofl: I find them really great.

Since meditating I do feel a shift in myself, but until you asked and mentioned this it wasnr something that I have thought about, so will get back to you on that when iv sat with the question and can answer from a true deep level, as I like this question it’s got me thinking.

1 Like

That’s great!! Definitely do keep it up as it really does help us.
Iv tried out lots.
The short 15 mins anxiety ones really help when I’d usually take a tablet to stop it ( I get really triggered when I talk about this, so I wont but I am going through a very sad ongoing situation in my life) and the anxiety meditation bring me back to reality, like my feet are back on the ground and to me that is amazing, that just with thought and music and relaxation techniques I can heal that fear and anxiety quicker then the medication could even work.

2 Likes

Sweet I look forward to hearing back :pray:t2: Right and that just do it thing is what is for me…even when I have to restart the audio because I checked out for the 5th time…

1 Like

Love this :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yes… It totally is!!!
It was always my kind of "drinking drink’ :woozy_face:
that’s why it is still triggering.
Wine is always presented in that fucking luxury circumstances… Nice glass, good environment, delicious food, appetizer, sundowner, camin fire, … Sometimes even as “art”…

Nothing of that was the truth for me, during the last years… Found myself drinking alone, crying, destroying things, unhealthy relationships, searching for fight, sending strange messages on mobile, crying again, waking up with injuries on my body that I don’t know where they came from, sometimes even with guys that I don’t know where they came from and WHY this type of guy :scream:

Blank hard truth!!!
It is good to be so fucking honest right now!!!

Yesterday I realized that I ended up drinking before swimming sometimes and during yoga online classes…!!! Incomprehensible…!!!

With this deceptive “luxury glass of cold white wine”…
WTF!

It’s also so widespread in the media… I noticed it extremely last week in a daily soap in the evening program and with some very popular trash TV show, where special drink is even explicitly advertised and the people are drinking and drinking all the time.

That’s all a wrong and blurry point of view…
As Allen Carr calls it the great brainwashing!

Thank you for this treat and all your posts since Scotie opened it :pray::sunglasses:

Hope you are doing okay…
If not, let’s try some Nicky Sutton meditation (new fan here!)

Sending love :cherry_blossom:
Take care :v:t2:

1 Like

Yas! thank you :pray:t2: little bit at a time and today def feels better than last couple for sure! Will respond later today great clarity in your post- reminded me of my step one evidence that my life when using was unmanageable! Have a great day!!! :pray:t2::dizzy:

1 Like

Hey …
I am 7 days "toxfree" today.
Yeah!

Thinking about him from time to time,
but to cancel this contact is a very important point for my personal healing…

I deserve positive and wholesome relationships. I don’t have to save anyone (codependency) and I don’t have to repeat drama feelings from my childhood. Not through alcohol, not through toxic partners. I am an adult now and i deserve healing in a calm environment. I focus on the good and I deserve it. My online coach for this topic always says “There are 1 billion men out there. What do you want with one like that!”

Hope you are all doing well…
Sending love :revolving_hearts:
Take care :v:t2:

2 Likes

:metal:t3::clap:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

I would like to recommend “Rick Hanson” to you… He is a neuroscientist and wrote several books… The most popular is Buddha’s Brain.
Maybe you already know him.

Rick also has a YouTube Channel where you can find a talk to a special topic and a guided meditation every week. Just did the last one he posted this afternoon. :woman_in_lotus_position:t2::revolving_hearts:

Hope you are all ok…?
Sending much love :revolving_hearts::v:t2:

1 Like